Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Day 1: Fearing the Journy of Life

So here I am, starting my journey to life. I don't feel ready to do this. A funny thing is when I first started to post on the desteni forum I said the exact same thing "I don't feel ready" to write/share.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel not ready to write on a daily basis.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel that I won't be consistent in my writing on a daily basis.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize that what I feel towards not being consistent is of the mind and is not real but only a thought.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think "I won't be consistent in my writing on a daily basis".

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to expect perfection in writing on a daily basis.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear writing on a daily basis because I might miss a day.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear missing a day of writing.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that I fear missing a day of writing because I wonder/care what others will think of me if I miss a day of writing.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to let my own thoughts of what 'I' think others think about me to control when I write instead of being directive in every moment of breath.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that what 'I' think others 'Think' about me is real instead of realizing that it is a self-creation that I create in my mind in order to make myself beLIEve that I am good or acceptable.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that what I think others think about me is actually a self-created character that I have created in my own mind.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to live according to the self-created character that I have created in my own mind.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to go blank when writing this self-forgiveness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to go blank in this moment.

I commit myself to write everyday for myself, in order to find out the patterns that exist within/as me.

I commit myself to write even though I may have thoughts of how others will judge me.

I commit myself to write for myself instead of what I think in my own mind of how others think I should write or be writing.

I commit myself to write and investigate myself and the patterns that exist within/as me. 




3 comments:

  1. Awesome, Johnathan.It's cool to be starting consistent daily writing for yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. O wow that's cool for a start, deleting that stuff. btw Bernard suggests to write a self commitment to every self forgiveness

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool that you have taken this on Johnathan!

    ReplyDelete