Monday, July 23, 2012

Day 10: Part 2 - I am Moral and You are Not

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize that I judge others as good or bad according to what I believe to be 'Moral'.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that what I think is right or wrong applies to all human beings instead of realizing that I am just judging others as good or bad according to what I think is "Moral".

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that when I am judging others according to what I think is "Moral" that I am also judging myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge myself and other human beings not realizing that when I judge myself and others according to what I think is "Moral" that I am living in separation which allows for self-judgement and judgement of others.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that when I judge others that I am also judging myself and within this I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize that when I judge myself that I will inevitabley end up judging others as well.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize the polarity effects of judging one's self and others. I realize that when I judge myself or others that I am always actually judging myself. 

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that changing myself in ways that is best for all means that I must change my patterns and habits that I live as and characters that I have become.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that changing myself in ways that is best for all is going to take time as I have created myself in ways that are based on self-interest. I realize that I have to undo what I have accepted and allowed myself to be and become and that this will take as much time as it did for me to create it.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize that when I am judging myself and others according to what I think is "Moral" that I am living according to what is best for my Ego and living in separation with life as living according to what one considers "Moral" is based on self-interest.

I commit myself to notice myself when I am judging myself or another.

I commit myself to live in ways that are best for all instead of ways that are based on what I have created and believed to be as "Moral" which is self-interest.

I commit myself to notice and see when I am judging another person in my secret mind and when I notice this I commit myself to bring my attention back to Self to look at why I would be judging them in the first place.

I commit myself to look at myself when and as I notice myself judging other people according to what I believe to be "Moral". 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for share. I suggest to install the social networks buttons in order to share your blog in pinterest, reddit, stumbleupon, etc. Link here: http://sharethis.com/

    Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete