Monday, July 23, 2012

Day 11: Part 3 - I am Moral and You are Not

I saw this status by someone on facebook that I go to school with, "So stoked for school to start, can't wait to start interacting with my fellow Jesus freaks at Chi Alpha, and my musician homies!" and I reacted.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to react with anger when I saw someone's fb status " So stoked for school to start, can't wait to start interacting with my fellow Jesus freaks at Chi Alpha, and my musician homies!" because I believe this person who wrote this to be living in separation instead of realizing that I am living in separation because of my very reaction to the status.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to separate myself from those who are Christians and those who support the military not realizing that when I react to someone who is a Christian or someone who supports the military that I am wishing that they could see beyond their belief systems which confirms that I don't want to see beyond my own belief systems and characters that I live as.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize that when I saw the status "So stoked for school to start, can't wait to start interacting with my fellow Jesus freaks at Chi Alpha, and my musician homies!" that I wanted to post something on facebook that would verify my secret "Moral" character that wants to tell others they are wrong for believing in what they do.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that by reacting to this status that I am confirming my own "Moral" mind system that wants to go into war with those who don't agree with me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize when this "Moral" Character comes up.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that we have all been programmed into our own individual beLIEf systems and that challenging these belief systems that exist within me and others will be met with resistance.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize that I have to take on the belief systems and characters that exist within/as me and within this stand as a living example that is best for all life equal and one.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I can help those who live according to belief systems not realizing that I to have belief systems.

I realize that I cannot change someone else's belief systems and that I can only investigate and change my own in ways that is best for all and to stand as the living example.

I realize that when I react to someone who is Christian or who supports the military that I am reacting according to the "Moral" character that exists within me.

When and as I notice someone's facebook status that may stand for Christianity or the military - I Stop and I Breathe. I do not accept or allow myself to desire/want to come back with another status or picture that may offend them and their belief system. I realize that when I want to come back with something that may challenge another's belief system that this want/desire of trying to prove them wrong with a status or picture is only in the mind as a "Moral" Character. Instead I realize that programs inside of me are clashing with programs inside of them and simply let it go and forgive myself when and as I notice myself reacting to such things.

I commit myself to investigate when I notice myself reacting to a Christian.

I commit myself to investigate when I notice myself reacting to someone who supports the military.

I commit myself to investigate all the belief systems that exist within/as me.

I commit myself to live and stand as a living example that is best for all. 

I commit myself to notice and Stop when and as I notice myself wanting to prove myself as a "Moral" Character to another.



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for share. I suggest to install the social networks buttons in order to share your blog in pinterest, reddit, stumbleupon, etc. Link here: http://sharethis.com/

    Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete