Friday, July 27, 2012

Day 13: I am Moral and You are not Part 4

Here is another status update on facebook that I reacted to "Please pray for the hearts of the Breathitt Regional Juvenile Detention Center.I do praise - worship and a message every Thursday night if anyone would like to add it to your prayer lists !Thanks !

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to react with anger when I saw the status "Please pray for the hearts of the Breathitt Regional Juvenile Detention Center.I do praise - worship and a message every Thursday night if anyone would like to add it to your prayer lists !Thanks !"

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that I reacted with anger to this fb status because I expect this person to see everything like I do - which verifies my "Moral" Character.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that when I react to such statements that I am focused on how everyone else should change instead of focusing on me and what I accept and allow within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to focus on other people and things outside of myself instead of focusing on me and what I accept and allow myself to exist as.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to blame other people and things outside of myself for why the world is the way it is not realizing that when I blame other people and things outside of myself that I am only blinding myself from what I accept and allow myself to exist as.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize that when I am judging another that I am judging myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize that I judge other people as not "Moral" according to this self-created character when I react to the fb status "Please pray for the hearts of the Breathitt Regional Juvenile Detention Center.I do praise - worship and a message every Thursday night if anyone would like to add it to your prayer lists !Thanks !"'

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that I judge Christians based on my past and what I have witnessed within growing up in the church as this is when I started to notice my parents talking bad about others.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that I judged other church members who I heard my parents talk bad about while at home when I was young - not realizing that I later went on to judging them as bad people when I saw them in the church or at any church related activities.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to see/realize/understand that these thoughts/judgements of other church members were installed by hearing my parents talk about certain people while I was in one room and they were in another room - hearing them behind closed doors.

I realize/see/understand that the I started to judge other human beings at a very young age because I witnessed my parents doing it.

When and as I notice myself reacting to any religious person whether online or in the flesh. I Stop, I Breathe. I do not accept or allow myself to justify in my mind why I think they are wrong. I realize that when I justify in my mind why I think they are wrong that I am living/acting as a "Moral" Character. Instead I stop the thought/judgement - realizing that the very thought/judgement is based on being "Moral".

I commit myself to stop myself when and as I notice/see this "Moral" Character come up within me - stopping whenever I notice that I want to prove to myself and another that I am right and they are wrong.

I commit myself to stop when I notice myself wanting to prove myself as  "Moral" to other people and myself.

I commit myself to focus and investigate myself instead of other people or things outside of myself.

I commit myself to investigate all of the patterns/habits/thoughts that I exist as. 









 



I








 

No comments:

Post a Comment