Saturday, July 28, 2012

Day 14: Self-Interest

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to live my life based on self-interest.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that I have been living my life based on what is best for myself and my self-interest instead of what is best for all.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to let my self-interest control my daily habits and daily routine.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize/see/understand that I have lived my whole life based on self-interest, living for what is based on my own self-interest.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to live according to my own self-interest instead of realizing that I am a part of this existence and that this existence doesn't revolve around me, myself, and my own self-interests. I realize that I am an equal participant here on this Earth. I realize and accept myself as an Equal Participant Living Here in the Physical.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that when I live according to my own self-interest that I am living my life based on desires/wants.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to let my desires/wants to control when I take responsibility for myself

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that when I live according to my self-interests that I am only living for what is best for myself in that very moment - not realizing that I use energy in order for me to momentarily feel better about myself not realizing that this use of energy blinds me from living here in the physical.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to live and do things based on Energy not realizing that when I live according to Energy that I am only living according to my own self-interest. I realize self-interest and energy are connected. I realize that living according to what is Best For All does not involve energy.

I commit myself to stop myself when and as I notice myself going into an energetic state of mind in order to make myself feel better for a little while - not realizing that the "happiness" I feel while going into an energetic state of mind is only temporary and will eventually run out.

I commit myself to investigate all areas of myself that are based on self-interest and the energy that is involved with this self-interest.

I commit myself to investigate all the desires/wants that exist within/as me - realizing that all desires/wants are based on energy and within this I commit myself to notice and investigate when desires/wants come up.

I commit myself to stop and breathe when and as I notice myself going into an energetic state of mind - as I can feel when my body goes into an energetic state so within this I take responsibility for myself when and as I notice myself going into an energetic state of mind. 







No comments:

Post a Comment