Sunday, July 29, 2012

Day 15: Self-Interest Part 2

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to half ass my way through my psychology class instead of realizing that I caused unnecessary stress based on self-interest. Based on doing what I want to do and when I want to do it.

I forgive myself for not allowing myself to realize when I have the opportunity to stop myself when/as I am living in/as self-interest.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself live within/as energy throughout my day, accepting and allowing myself to walk throughout my day based on energy.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that when I am living here one day at a time that I am accepting and allowing energy to control when and what I do according to how I feel at the time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear living my daily life without energy being in charge of when I take on responsibilities.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to live here breath by breath in the physical because of fearing the absence of energy.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing energy to be the force that controls me when I take on responsibilities and what responsibilities I take on.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize/see/understand that when and as I do what I want to do and when I want to do it that I am separating myself  from myself and from others by living in complete self-interest.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge myself as bad when I am living in self-interest.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize that when I judge myself as "bad" that I am living according to my own self-created "Moral" character.

I realize when I have the opportunity to stop myself when/as I am living in/as self-interest.

I realize that when I am living here one day at a time that I am accepting and allowing energy to control when and what I do according to how I feel at the time.

I realize that when and as I stop myself in moments of self-interest that I will be met with resistance.

I realize and accept that when I stop myself in moments of self-interest that I have to walk through these moments without the feeling/buzz/high of energy. 

I realize that when and as I do what I want to do and when I want to do it that I am separating myself  from myself and from others and thus from all life by living in self-interest.

I realize that I have judged myself for living in self-interest.

I realize and accept that my self-interest isn't going to disappear all of a sudden.  I realize and accept that stopping myself self-interest is a process that must be walked breath by breath.

When and as I notice/see myself doing things when I want to do them, putting responsibilities off until I feel like doing them - I Stop and I Breathe. I do not accept or allow to take on my responsibilities based on when I feel like doing them. Instead I take on the responsibility that I am blinding myself from seeing-as I know what the responsibility is because of wanting to put it off/hide from it.

When and as I notice/see myself judging myself for living within/as self-interest - I Stop and I Breathe. I do not accept or allow myself to judge myself for noticing when/as I am living based on self-interest. Instead I walk through the judgements I have about myself breath by breath-as this is the only way I am able to stop this self-judgement.

I commit myself to stop myself when/as I notice that energy is controlling when and what responsibilities I do.

I commit myself to direct myself when and as I notice energy and/or self-interest directing me.

I commit myself to stop the self-interest that exists within/as me when I notice that I am living within/as self-interest/energy.

I commit myself to stop judging myself as good/bad based on the "Moral" Character that I have created.

I commit myself to investigate all parts of this "Moral" Character that I play/act out.





No comments:

Post a Comment