Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Day 2: Shit she is hot!

So I plan to hang out with this girl tonight. We have hung out a few times with other friends, like a group thing and always had fun. She seems very cool. But she is also very attractive and that is hanging in the back of my mind. It is as if I can't even be myself around her because I think she is so hot.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think "she is so damn hot".

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that when I have thoughts such as "she is so damn hot" that I left this reality and entered into another one that is self-created based on wanting/desiring sex.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to let how attractive I think a female is to trigger thoughts of want/desire to have sex instead of simply conversing with the particular female I am talking with.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing sexual thoughts to influence how and when I talk to females.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear talking to females whom I think are attractive because I might end up having sexual thoughts towards them.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to ignore females whom I think are attractive who are conversing around me in any type of situation because I might have sexual back chat. 


I commit myself to notice and flagpoint when I talk to an attractive female and have sexual thoughts towards her.

I commit myself to talk to anyone no matter how attractive I think they are.

I commit myself to face talking to any female, not accepting and allowing sexual backchat to limit who I talk to.

No comments:

Post a Comment