Friday, July 13, 2012

Day 3: responsibilities

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think that writing and applying self-forgiveness on a daily basis will conflict with the class I am taking right now instead of realizing that I don't prioritize my time effectively because of doing what I want and when I want to do it.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to do what I want and when I want to do it, not realizing that doing what I want and when I want to do it whether it is a task/responsibility is based on the energetic high that I receive.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing energetic highs to control my behavior instead of directing myself to take responsibility when I don't 'feel' like it.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to blame other things outside of myself like the class I am taking right now and taking care of the chickens and practicing my horn, using these actions/tasks as an excuse to justify why I should not write and apply self-forgiveness on a daily basis.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to beLIEve that I cannot write on a daily basis because of other responsibilities that I may have. 

I commit myself to take responsibility for my obligations that must be done in order for me to graduate school.

I commit myself to take responsibility for the things that need to be done in the very moment it needs to be done 

I commit myself to take on my responsibilities one moment at a time instead of letting energy control when I take on my responsibilities.

I commit myself to take on the responsibilities that I have to face like studying for my psy class, taking care of the chickens and practicing my horn.

I commit myself to write and apply self-forgiveness every day even if I have other responsibilities.




No comments:

Post a Comment