Friday, July 13, 2012

Day 4: Responsbilities and Multitasking Part 1

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to multitask between different actions/tasks instead of taking on one task at a time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear not wanting to take on one task at a time because I think I may become bored or won't be able to sustain my attention long enough on that individual task.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that I multitask so that I can receive a steady high/buzz of energy throughout my day.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think that multitasking is a helpful/supportive way of approaching my daily activities instead of realizing that multitasking is going from one task to another and back and forth resulting in excessive amounts of thinking.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that multitasking results in not being able to focus on one thing at a time and the more I multitask the more I take myself away from being able to focus my attention on the specific task at hand.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that I tend to multitask when I am in a hurry to get something done which has manifested into more and more multitasking in my daily life.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that multitasking is based on energy and wanting to get a high/buzz of energy within doing my daily responsibilities.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to multitask through my daily responsibilities beLIEving that I am actually being productive by multitasking through my responsibilities.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that the anxieties that come up during my day are partly due to my habit of multitasking through my responsibilities.

To Be Continued...




No comments:

Post a Comment