Monday, July 16, 2012

Day 6: Reptilians are Here Today

 Before I researched Desteni I was interested in all kinds of things. All of these things were just a way for me to escape reality by creating thoughts of what I beLIEved to be true so I didn't have to take responsibility for myself and what I accept and allow. I was so consumed by conspiracy theories and the NWO, the Illuminati. I was convinced that shape-shifting reptilians were on this earth and underground beneath the earth. I read all kinds of shit about reptilians and how they eat people and how they were partly responsible for the missing children. I was convinced that some of our world leaders were shape-shifting reptilians. Bloodlines of the world leaders was another thing I was interested in.

All of this shit can make your mind spin around and around. It is good entertainment; I was definitely entertained. What I realize is all of this "entertainment" is just entertainment to distract us from what we accept and allow ourselves to exist as.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to create ideas in my mind of how I beLIEve things work in the world not realizing that these creations that I have created in my mind are only creations and have nothing to do with this physical reality.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be entertained by conspiracy theories, family bloodlines, the Illuminati, and aliens.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that when I entertain myself with conspiracy theories, family bloodlines, the Illuminati, and aliens that I am taking myself away from being here in the physical and going into the mind creating thoughts and ideas that make it more difficult to see what I accept and allow myself to exist as.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize that these conspiracy theories, NWO, alien obsessions that existed within me was blinding me from what I accept and allow within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to beLIEve my own self-created thoughts, and to believe that what I have read and watched about conspiracy theories, reptilians, aliens, the Illuminati, etc.. are real not realizing that what I have read and watched was only information that I took in and then created ideas/thoughts of how I think things really are.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think that I know all the secrets of conspiracies, aliens, etc.. which blinds me from the secrets that exist within/as me.

I commit myself to stopping the mind when I notice my mind is creating thoughts about conspiracy theories.

I commit myself to stop being entertained by conspiracy theories for the sake of being entertained.

I commit myself to investigate the secrets that exist within/as me instead of investigating the conspiracy theories that may or may not exist on this planet.

I commit myself to stop the mind when I notice that I am creating ideas and illusions based on knowledge and information.

No comments:

Post a Comment