Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Day 7: He has a billy club and the other guy has a boxcutter knife.

Some crazy shit happened yesterday. I was hanging out at my friend's place who has two kids and a wife. They live in a very bad neighborhood. We were sitting out back listening to music and talking, drinking a few beers. My friend went inside to check on his wife and his 7 week old baby. So I was sitting outside and I saw these two guys creeping around in the alley and they ended up walking up to the yard saying "Hey you! Come here". So I walked up to them and one had a billy club and the other had a boxcutter knife thing, hiding behind their backs. They were looking for the guy who lived in the opposite side of the duplex. They told me they were gonna beat the shit out of him because he supposedly pulled a gun on one of them in front of his girlfriend and child. The two guys were asking me if I knew he was home so they could jump him. My friend back came outside and was told about what was going to happen. Meanwhile his girlfriend was freaking out, looking out the window to see what was going on. One of the guys said "Is she calling the cops? We aren't fucking around here, She better not call the cops." My friend went back to the other side of the duplex to see if the guy was there so him and his children didn't have to witness what was going to happen. I was standing there kind of shaking, not knowing what to do. They told me they had other people on two sides of the block standing around basically surrounding the duplex. My friend came back after going inside telling his wife what was going on.. They were on drugs obviously and kept saying how they were going to kill him. I was scared shitless. My friend's wife came outside balling her eyes. She was explaining that she did not want this happening around her children and so they said they weren't going to do it that night. (She has to hear the girl who lives on the other side of the duplex getting beat up regularly)







We went inside and hid in the basement for hours not knowing what to do. We didn't want to call the cops because they said if we did they would kick our ass. Unfortunetly there are two places to park in front of the duplex and I parked on the side where the hunted person lived as I have many times. So these guys who were hunting for the guy who lived there thought my car was his. So I got my tired slashed, side mirror knocked out, my gas tank was set on fire. There was a twig under my side tire by the gas tank. I guess they thought it would help blow up the gas tank.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge the people who damaged my car, judging them as evil drug addicts.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize that the people who damaged my car didn't mean to damage my car but the person they were hunting.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that I could have been partly responsible for my friend's neighbor getting hurt or even killed because we did not call the police because of the fear of being hurt.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think that my friend's neighbor deserved to get hurt because my car got damaged. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be overwhelmed with fear during the situation of two other people hunting down my friend's neighbor not realizing that they were demon possessed.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think the neighbor who was being hunted was responsible for my car being damaged not realizing that I cannot know the full story of the situation because I can't place myself in his shoes.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear people I see walking around in my friend's neighborhood.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think my mom will blame me and get pissed at me for my car or actually the car she gave me for getting damaged.

I commit myself to stay out of my friend's neighborhood or to go to his house unless he his wife or kids needs my support.

I commit myself to stop judgement of those who live in bad neighborhoods as I have no idea what it is like to live in a bad neighborhood.

I commit myself to call the police if someone tells me they are going to kill someone else.

I commit myself to stop my fear of demon possessed human beings and to realize that there is no reason to fear someone who is demon possessed because I am only fearing mind systems that exist within them.

No comments:

Post a Comment