Thursday, July 26, 2012

Day 12: College=Elite

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to go into an angry state of mind when I am studying, having thoughts like "this is a waste of time" "I am only learning knowledge left-brain information" instead of realizing that I am studying in order to get a degree and that I must go through what is necessary to graduate. I realize and accept that I have to study what I don't want to study in order to get as degree.
 I commit myself to stop myself when and as I notice myself thinking thoughts such as "this is a waste of time" "I am only learning knowledge left-brain information". 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I would have more time to "change" myself if I wasn't going to school instead of realizing that I am blaming going to school for not taking responsibility for what I accept and allow myself to exist as. I realize that I am blaming the time required to go to school for not taking responsibility for the patterns that I accept and allow myself to exist as. I commit myself to investigate and take responsibility for me and only me because taking responsibility for myself and what I accept and allow is taking responsibility for what is best for all.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that I use my studies as a way to distract myself from what I accept and allow myself to exist as - blinding myself from what I accept and allow. I realize that I distract myself with school in order to not take responsibility for what I accept and allow. I commit myself to notice and FlagPoint when I am letting the responsibilities I have with school blind me from seeing what I accept and allow myself to exist as.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that I am apart of the Elite of this World because I have the opportunity to go to college and have a flushing toilet that was partly based on where I was born at on this planet.  I commit myself to stand for what is best for all life which is the opportunity to be educated and to have a toilet therefore I commit myself to stand for all life until all life is treated equally.






1 comment:

  1. Thanks for share. I suggest to install the social networks buttons in order to share your blog in pinterest, reddit, stumbleupon, etc. Link here: http://sharethis.com/ o http://addthis.com/

    Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete