Saturday, July 21, 2012

Day 9: I am Moral and You are Not

 Within my last blog I talked about taking on one point at a time because of the too-much-ness that comes up within me. So I am looking at myself and have a character that I have found. It is a "Moral" character. I think I am moral and know what morals are all about. Sometimes I post pictures on fb just to see if I can get a rise out of someone and it usually does. I try to get a rise out of some people because I know they don't live according to what I think is 'Moral'.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to create a charcter that is 'Moral' and within this character accept and allow myself to judge others as 'Moral' or not.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to separate myself from myself and others according to this self-created 'Moral' Character.

I forgive myself not accepting and allowing myself to realize that being 'Moral' only separates me from myself and others by judging myself and others according to this 'Moral Character.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize that I judge myself and others according to this 'Moral' Character and if I don't see myself and others according to this 'Moral' Character that judgement will come up automatically based on this 'Moral' Character.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to beLIEve that there is something such as a 'Moral' person not realizing that being 'Moral' is only a way of separation and that morality doesn't actually exist.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize that when I use the word 'Moral' that I am looking at things, myself, other people in terms of good or bad and therefore will judge things, myself and others according to if they are good or bad.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to desire/want to prove myself as 'Moral' by getting a rise out of myself and others.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that when I live out this 'Moral' Character that I am looking for ways to prove to myself to others of how I am 'Moral' and how they are not.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to live according to this self-created 'Moral' Character.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that how I have defined being 'Moral' is based on self-interest in the way of wanting other people to think I am special or to prove to others that they are not 'Moral' and that they are wrong and that I am right and 'Moral'.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to separate myself from others of whom I see as not living up to this self-created 'Moral' Character.

I realize that I have created a character that acts and lives according to what is 'Moral'.

I realize that there is no such thing as 'Morality' as being 'Moral' is only a way to judge one's self and others according to a character that was created in the mind.

I realize that I am only separating myself from myself and others by living out this 'Moral' Character.

I realize that 'Morality' doesn't exist because it only causes self-judgement and judgement of others which is just separation.

I realize that living according to what is best for all will challenge this self-created 'Moral' character. 

When and as I see myself living and thinking about how to prove myself or verify this 'Moral' Character I stop and breathe. I do not accept or allow myself to judge myself and others according to what I think is right and wrong. Instead I live according to what is best for myself and what is best for others which is what is Best For All

I commit myself to investigate all of the characters that I have created within/as me.

I commit myself to stop myself when and as I notice I am existing as this self-created 'Moral' Character.

I commit myself to live according to what is Best For All instead of what this self-created 'Moral' Character considers right or wrong.

I commit myself to investigate myself and all the patterns that are played out by this 'Moral' Character that I have become.

I commit myself to stopping myself when and as I notice myself trying to prove or justify myself to myself and others according to this self-created 'Moral' Character. 




No comments:

Post a Comment