Thursday, August 2, 2012

Day 17: Thinking a lot

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to become overwhelmed with thinking.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel as if I cannot stop myself from thinking.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I can't stop myself from thinking.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that thinking and energy are connected.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear who I would be if I stopped myself when I notice my thoughts are taking me over.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think that I won't get anything done and think that I can't be productive if I stopped my thoughts when and as I notice them.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I need my thoughts in order to live and be responsible.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge myself through defining myself as "addicted" to my thoughts.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize/see/understand that I also judge others through defining them as "addicted" to thoughts/emotions/feelings.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to see/realize/understand that when I am judging another person that I am actually judging myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize that I am seeing myself and what I accept and allow within myself when I judge others.










No comments:

Post a Comment