Thursday, August 2, 2012

Day 18: Thinking and Judgment

I realize that believing that I can't stop myself from thinking is only a beLIEf that I have created in my mind.

I realize that thinking and feeling overwhelmed are connected.

I realize that I have not yet lived the process of stopping the mind because of my fear of stopping the mind and within this I realize that the fear of stopping the mind is a self-created futuristic thought that traps me from stopping the mind.
 
I realize by judging myself through placing labels on myself like "addicted" is not who I am but only a judgement of self that only shows that I judge others through placing labels on them in the same way I do myself.

I realize that any form of judgement whether it is judgement of self or another means that both exist together and that you cannot judge one without judging the other because they are connected.


I commit myself to stop feelings of overwhelmingness that arise when I notice my thoughts are spinning around and around through simply breathing in and out.

I commit myself to bring myself back here to the physical by stopping myself and breathing when and as I feel that I can't stop myself from thinking.

I commit myself to stop myself from thoughts of believing that I am not able to stop myself from thinking.

I commit myself to notice when and as I notice when my thoughts are creating energy within me.

I commit myself to face my reality when I decide to stop my thoughts.

I commit myself to stop self-created beliefs of how I won't be able to function and live responsibly if I stop my thoughts, thinking that I will turn into a zombie if I stop myself from thinking when I beLIEve thinking is necessary.

I commit myself to stop defining myself by labeling myself by placing certain labels on myself.

I commit myself to notice that when I judge other people by placing labels onto them that I am also judging myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment