Sunday, August 5, 2012

Day 19: Stopping a Habit for 21 days

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear stopping a habit for 21 days.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think "I am just going to pick up the habit again after 21 days".

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I am just going to pick up a habit after stopping it for 21 days. Thinking that I am just waiting for the 21 days to be up so I can pick up the habit again.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that these thoughts come up whenever I think about stopping a habit for 21 days.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that these thoughts like "I am just going to pick up the habit again for 21 days" hold me back from stopping a habit for 21 days.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to create thoughts about how I think something will be like instead of actually walking through it in space and time.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that these thoughts are self-created in my mind and have no validity because they are futuristic mind projections.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe in my own self-created thoughts about how I think stopping a habit for 21 days will be instead of realizing that it is impossible to know how it will be because I haven't actually walked through the 21 days.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that I have stopped myself before I have even started taking on stopping a habit for 21 days.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to see/realize/understand that the only way to walk through stopping a habit for 21 days is to walk it breath by breath.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think that I am not ready to stop a habit for 21 days instead of realizing that it is only an excuse for me to stay the same as I am now.

I realize that I cannot stop these automated thoughts from coming up in an instant and that it will take time to stop these automated thoughts.

I realize that these thoughts come up whenever I think about stopping a habit for 21 days.


I realize and accept that stopping a habit for 21 days will be met with resistance.


I realize that thinking about stopping a habit for 21 days only hold me back from walking through the 21 days.

I realize that when/as thoughts of how I will or will not be changed after stopping a habit for 21 days that I have left the physical and went into the mind by having thoughts about how things will be like after 21 days.


I realize that thoughts of how I will be changed or thoughts of how I won't be changed by stopping a habit for 21 days are not real but only self-created thoughts and within this I realize that it is impossible to know what something will be like unless I have walked through it in space and time.


Whenever I notice myself thinking about how I will or will not be changed by stopping a habit for 21 days - I stop and I breathe. I do not accept or allow myself to create ideas/thoughts/beliefs about how the process of stopping a habit for 21 days will be like. Instead I realize when and as I go into the mind and bring myself back here to the physical.


Whenever I notice myself using excuses such as not being "ready" to stop a specific habit for 21 days - I stop and I breathe. I do not accept or allow myself to use excuses for not being ready for stopping a habit for 21 days. I realize that these excuses are used because I don't want to face the resistance of stopping a habit for 21 days. Instead I stop my excuses by realizing that these excuses only come up because I don't want to face myself and what I accept and allow myself to exist as.


I commit myself to stop self-created thoughts of how stopping a habit for 21 days will be like realizing that I went into the mind which stops before I even start the process of stopping a habit for 21 days.


I commit myself to stop myself when and as I think I am waiting for the 21 days to be up so I can pick up the habit again.


I commit myself to walk through the 21 days of stopping a habit instead of making up ideas/beliefs/thoughts of how it will be.


I commit myself to stop myself when I notice that I am thinking how I will or will not be changed by stopping a habit for 21 days.


I commit myself to stop myself when and as I am believing my own self-created thoughts about how the process of stopping a habit for 21 days will be like.


I commit myself to walk through stopping a habit for 21 days breath by breath as this is the only way to walk through the 21 days.


I commit myself to stop excuses for wanting to put off stopping a habit for 21 days.









No comments:

Post a Comment