Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Day 22: Weed and "Creativity"

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that smoking weed makes me a creative person and when I get high I become more creative not realizing that by smoking weed I leave this reality and go into another reality that is of the mind. I realize that when I smoke weed that I don't become more "creative" but leave my normal patterns of thoughts and go into an entirely different reality that is of the mind.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect being "creative" to smoking weed instead of realizing that I have limited my "creativity" based on when I get high. I realize that I have connected "creativity" with smoking weed.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that when I think I am "creative" when I am high that it results in me thinking I am not creative when I am not high and that I need to get high in order to become "creative". I realize that I have defined "creativity" based on whether I am high or not.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think I need to smoke weed in order to be creative instead of realizing that smoking weed doesn't make me creative but only changes my reality for a little while. I realize that smoking weed does not make me more creative but only makes me go into the mind, making me think I am creative. I realize that this so called period of "creativity" will end as soon as my high ends. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I need to change my state of mind in order to become creative. I realize that creativity doesn't exist but is only something that is based on self-interest and wanting attention from others.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I am being creative by smoking weed.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe in creativity instead of realizing that creativity is something that is made up in the mind based on self-interest instead of what is best for all.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think that I am creative instead of realizing, seeing, and understanding that by thinking I am creative that I am actually thinking that I am better than other people therefore separating myself from others. I realize that when I use the word "creative" or think that I am living creatively that I judge myself as better than those whom I don't think are "creative" or who live creatively.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that by thinking that I am creative that I am actually separating myself from myself and others by defining myself as "creative". I realize that by thinking that I am creative that I am separating myself from myself by using the the word "creative"

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that labeling something or someone as creative only causes separation




1 comment:

  1. lol I used to have the same belief! thanks for exposing.

    ReplyDelete