Thursday, August 9, 2012

Day 23: Weed and "Creativity" cont...

I commit myself to investigate when and as I see myself changing my reality by getting high in order to go into a period of creativity which is a period of a "high" that inevitably leads to a period of a "low" creating and flowing in a continuous cycle of highs and lows. I understand/see/realize that what goes up must come down.

I commit myself to investigate myself when I feel that I need to smoke weed, whether it be socially, personally, or "creatively" and to get to the bottom of why I want/desire to change my reality by getting high.

I commit myself to investigate myself when and as I use the word "creativity" or "creative" whether if it is used towards myself or another person.

I commit myself to stop using weed as a way for me to go into a "creative" state of mind.

I commit myself to investigate when and as I notice myself labeling myself as "creative" or when I go into a period of "creativity"

I commit myself to stop myself when and as I want to go into a state of creativity. I realize that when I go into a state of creativity that I am doing so based on energy. I realize that when I go into a state of creativity that I do so based on getting a high - which is energy.

I commit myself to investigate when and as I am living "creatively" or doing something "creative" in my mind and within this I commit myself to investigate when I use the words "creative" or "creativity" and in what context I use these words.

2 comments:

  1. Cool. On the farm I learned that creativity is who I am - not what I do. Thus I can be creative in digging a ditch, and making music

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to think it would put me in a state of 'creativity' too, and what I found in actuality was that it impaired my ability to be creative, because it impaired my ability to function physically with physical things by compromising my concentration and coordination, so the idea that it stimulates creativity was actually in reverse! I hadn't considered the physical aspect of creativity of that it's actions taken in the physical and with the physical through which we create and not through the mind

    ReplyDelete