Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Day 27: Judging Lightworkers

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to seek out "lightworkers" videos on youtube, wanting/desiring to go into war with them because I think I know what life is all about and they don't instead of realizing that when I go into war/conflict with them that I am only going into war/conflict with myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize, see, and understand that I am trying to save others who may be "lightworkers" by talking to them and using knowledge and information and believing that if I explain to them the knowledge and information that I have learned through the desteni material that I will be saving them. I realize that I cannot save anyone and that when I try to save someone that I am blinding myself from what I accept and allow within myself.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think/believe that I can help others through pointing out the flaws in their beliefs instead of realizing that I am only projecting my ego onto others. I realize and accept that I cannot save anyone but myself from continuing to live the programmed life that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist as and that when I focus on the flaws in another persons belief system that I am doing so in order to think/beLIEve that I can do so because  I have apparently achieved something of wisdom/knowledge/information that I project onto them in order to make me feel right and that they are wrong.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that I look for the flaws in the lightworker philosophy because I am afraid to look at the flaws within myself not realizing that when I judge others that I am judging myself and within this I forgive myself for not allowing myself to realize the polarity that exists in judging another.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that when my attention is on another person through judging the flaws in their belief system that I do so because I am not allowing myself to see something inside of myself which is why I place my attention on another.

I commit myself to focus on myself and what I have accepted and allowed myself to exist as instead of focusing on others and what they believe in and accept and allow themselves to exist as.

I commit myself to notice when and as I go into a state of mind that feels the need to show others knowledge and information and within this I commit myself to notice when and as my ego takes over, going into a state of knowledge and information that I project onto another.

I commit myself to notice when I start to judge "lightworkers" for apparently being wrong for what they believe in instead of realizing that when I am judging "lightworkers" that I am noticing systems not only within "lightworkers" but systems in myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment