Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Day 28: Seeing 3:33

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that I have trained myself to see the time 3:33 for years and whenever I see 3:33 I believe that there is some kind of significance to seeing this time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that there is something special about seeing 3:33 on a clock and that I am special by seeing these numbers instead of realizing that I have programmed myself into thinking that seeing 3:33 is important after reading information about 3:33, 11:11, etc..

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that I started to see 3:33 more often after I read and heard about the 11:11 phenomenon not realizing that after reading and hearing about this so called phenomenon that it started to occur more often.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think that seeing numbers is a sign of something happening to me instead of realizing that I have programmed myself into seeing these numbers.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that when I see 3:33 that I am placing importance on seeing these numbers which blinds me from seeing and realizing what I accept and allow myself to exist as.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that I am living in total self-interest by accepting and allowing myself to place a feeling of importance onto seeing 3:33. 

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize how easily we can program ourselves into deception.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that when I look at a clock and see 3:33 that I am being contacted by some other worldly being and that seeing this time means something instead of realizing that I have programmed myself into seeing 3:33 because I have not yet taken responsibility for myself and what I accept and allow myself to exist as.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to place a feeling of importance onto seeing numbers and thinking that these numbers mean something instead of realizing that seeing these numbers over and over again is me wanting something outside of myself to take charge of me, which confirms that I am seeking for things outside of myself instead of being intimate with me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I am special by seeing the number 3:33 on a clock instead of realizing that thinking I am special for seeing 3:33 that I am doing so based on something outside of myself which confirms that I fear who I am and what I have accepted and allowed myself to exist as.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear who I have become and what I have accepted and allowed myself to exist as.

1 comment: