Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Day 34: Political arguments

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate in political arguments - thinking that I can and will prove the person who I am arguing with wrong and that I am right. 

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that when I am arguing about politics with others that I am trying to prove myself right - showing myself in my mind that I am right and that they are wrong.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that when I argue with others and have some kind of reaction within me that I am living out mind systems - the feeling and need to be right while the other is wrong while not realizing that this is simply a system that lives within and as me which requires the opposite polarity to keep this mind system functioning.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that the want/desire to be right requires someone/something else to be wrong.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to argue with others to the point where built up energy comes out within me not realizing that when this energy builds up within me that I am only charging up this mind system that exists within/as me that will come out in the manner of emotions, feelings, and thoughts.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that when I argue with others about politics that I am living in a state of polarity which keeps me entertained to justify my position of being in the right and the other person in the wrong causing conflict and entertainment on both sides of the issue. 

I realize that when a reaction comes up within me towards another person's belief/opinion that I am charging up a mind system that exists within me that desire/wants justification of being right and that this justification is only distracts me from what I accept and allow myself to exist as in the form of entertainment and conflict and within this I realize that my belief of wanting/desiring to be right about something requires the opposite polarity to exist. 

I commit myself to notice when and as I desire/want to go into an argument about politics and when I want/desire to prove myself right and the other person wrong.

I commit myself to stop and breathe when and as I notice myself reacting to someone's political beliefs - realizing that I when I react that I will try to justify why the person is right or wrong.

I commit myself to stop all political arguments before they start whether in person or online as I realize that these arguments only charge up mind systems that keep us entertained through conflict through polarities. 














No comments:

Post a Comment