Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Day 35: Arguments Continued

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to react to something or someone not realizing that when I react to something or someone I think up something in my mind that I believe to be right compared to the something or someone I reacted to.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel that I should justify my point of view when talking with other people.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that when I feel the need to justify my point of view in my own mind or to another that I take myself away from fully participating in the conversation or reality that is here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize that when I react to something or someone that this reaction will be accompanied by a thought of what is right or wrong about the very thing I am reacting to.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate in conversations or arguments that are based on polarity.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to want to show others my point of view - thinking that if they hear my point of view that they will understand where I am coming from instead of realizing that when I feel the need to show my point of view to someone that I am not actually communicating with the other person but am communicating mind systems that exist within and as me.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that when I feel the need to show another person my point of view that I am actually showing myself and the other person my own ego.

I commit myself to notice when and as I react to someone or something.

I commit myself to notice when and as I feel the need to justify my point of view towards someone.

I commit myself to notice when my reactions toward another cause me to think of why I am right and they are wrong.

I commit myself to stop myself when I am participating in a conversation of polarity - where the end of the conversation ends up in there being a winner and a loser and within this I commit myself to notice when and as energy builds up within me to the point of participating in a conversation with another based on polarities. I realize that participating in a conversation with another person based on polarities leads to there being a winner and a loser that only confirms mind systems at war with each other instead of actual communication. 

I commit myself to - when and as I am conversing with another person to stop myself and breathe when I notice myself justifying in my mind my point of view that is right and my point of view of why they are wrong.




No comments:

Post a Comment