Sunday, September 2, 2012

Day 37: Judging Freedom Fighters

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge those who are in the military not realizing that everyone here has been programmed since they were in the womb.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge those who are in the military not realizing that I if I was born with the DNA and programming and environmental factors they were brought up in that I would most surely be living the same as they are.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that myself and all others are living out pre-programmed ways of living so there is no reason for me to judge those in the military as evil as they are living out programmed designs just as I am living out a programmed design of judging them.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that all of those who are in the military are evil instead of realizing that I am using my opinion of what is right and wrong.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to focus more on other peoples programming and what is wrong with it instead of my own. 

When and as I notice myself judging those in the military as stupid/dumb or evil - I stop and breathe.  I realize that we are all pre-programmed and that judging another person is of no benefit or help when I would be doing the same as them if I was programmed as they have been. I commit myself to stop the judgment of those in the military as I have no idea what it is like to be in another's shoes of a person who has made the decision to join such a group.


No comments:

Post a Comment