Friday, September 7, 2012

Day 40: The Made Up Bull-Shit We Create

I had an old friend who keeps getting offended by the stuff I post on facebook. We were so called "best friends" ever since grade school until we parted ways after high school. A couple months ago he sent me a message on facebook saying that he can't be my friend because of the stuff that I post on facebook, saying that I judge everyone by the shit that I post. He recently got offended by something else I posted, lol. This has actually supported me in realizing the bullshit that is made up in the mind. There is no such thing as offending another person. It is not possible because if you are offended you will be offended because of the bullshit you have made up in your own mind.

Every judgement and opinion is self-created that is unique to the individual that created it. Judgment is never valid because it is made up in the fucking mind. So it is unique to every individual. This means that no opinions and judgements are real. If opinions and judgements were real then it would be the same for every person here. It is all made up individually.

I realize that when I react to something I am reacting because of the bullshit that I have created in my own mind. The bullshit that exists in my mind is not the same bullshit that exists in another's mind but there is one thing in common - that is the bullshit.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe the judgments and opinions that I have of other people and myself to be true instead of realizing that judgments and opinions of other people and myself are not real because it is something that is self-created in the mind.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that when I judge another person or have an opinion about another person or myself or something that this judgment or opinion is not real and is something that I have created in my mind and that this judgement or opinion about myself, another person, or something is a direct confirmation of the bullshit that I have made up in my own mind.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize when I react to someone that I am reacting because of the bullshit that I have created in my own mind.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that my reactions to other people is their fault instead of realizing that it is not their fault but mine through the judgments and opinions I have created in my own mind.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to react to myself or another person through judgments and opinions without noticing the opinions and judgments inside of me that cause this reaction.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing my judgments and opinions of myself and other people to direct and influence how I interact with myself and other people instead of living in the physical as breath.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize the conflict I have started with others and myself because of my self-created opinions and judgments that I believe to be true.

I forgive myself for not allowing myself to realize that I am responsible for the conflicts I have with other people because of the bullshit that I have created in my own mind.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize, see, and understand that I have been living my whole life based on the made up bullshit in my mind that I believe to be true. 

I commit myself to notice when and as I judge or have opinions about myself or another person.

I commit myself to investigate why I have judgments and opinions about myself and other people.

I commit myself to sort out the made up bullshit I have created until it is done. 

I commit myself to notice all reactions that I have towards myself, other people, or anything else I observe.

I commit myself  to be here as the breath as I realize the breath supports me in not playing a part in the made up bullshit that I have created in my mind.

When and as I notice myself having opinions or judgments about myself or another person I stop and I breathe. I realize that my own judgments and opinions about myself or other people is not real but something that I have created in the form of characters and that if I react to another person or something I am doing so based on these made up characters that I have created in my own mind. I realize that when I react to another person or myself that this is a direct confirmation of bullshit that I have created in my own mind. I commit myself to physically say aloud "Stop" when and as I notice myself reacting to myself or another person through judgments and opinions which are actually characters and if I am in an area where I can't say "stop" I physically stomp my foot on the ground.









No comments:

Post a Comment