Monday, September 10, 2012

Day 42: Being in Class

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to get angry at my teacher and how fast she is going through the information she is teaching.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to get angry in class when the teacher said "I am going to have to cover a lot of information here and you need to keep up"

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that I have to go through the information on my own in order to understand what was being taught in class.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to repeatedly become angry throughout the class because of how fast she was going through the material instead of realizing that I will have to go through the material on my own in order to understand it.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel afraid to ask a question in class when I don't understand something - thinking that other people in the class will think I am stupid for asking the question that I want to ask instead of realizing that the thought of thinking others will think I am stupid is only a made up idea in my mind.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that when I care what others think about me when I ask questions in class that I am living as ego and want/desire to portray a image that I have made up in my own mind.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear asking questions in class because I think other music majors will think I am stupid instead of realizing that I am making up the idea of other music majors thinking I am stupid in my own mind.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that I am judging myself through a made up idea in my mind of how I think others may or may not think about me.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that I have defined myself and others whom I go to school with as "music majors"

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to label myself and those I go to class with as "music majors"

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define myself as a "music major" and those I go to class with as "music majors" which is a thought that I have made up in my mind.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that I have placed a label on those whom I play music with and go to class with as a "music major"

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that those I go to class with are labeled as "music majors" because of the degree that they are going after.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think "they are a music major" in my mind before talking to someone whom I have never talked to who is a "music major".

















No comments:

Post a Comment