Monday, September 17, 2012

Day 48: Car Talk

While at the corner smoking a cigarette I met some new people, 2 males. A car drove by and one of the male's said "oh that car is awesome" and then they both started talking about cars. They were talking about this or that brand and the companies, which one's they like, which one's they don't. The backchat came and hit me in the face rather quickly.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel as if I don't know how to talk to people when they talk about cars.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to go instantly in the mind, having secret thoughts of judgment towards those who talk about cars.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to get angry when I am around those who talk about cars not realizing that I judge them because I have defined those who have an interest in cars as masculine shallow type of people.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think that just because someone has an interest in cars that it defines who they are as a person. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to place those who have an interest in cars in a category in my mind not realizing that I am separating myself from those who have an interest in cars. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I have to participate in conversations with those who talk about cars and if I don't they won't accept me not realizing that this is actually fear.
 






1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete