Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Day 49: Car Talk cont...

 This is a continued post from Day 48: Car Talk

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize that I fear being around those who talk about cars and years and models of cars because I have no idea about these types of things.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hold onto the memories of me in high school and hearing some of my friends talk about car parts and car stuff and in turn making fun of them for liking cars.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that I get angry when I am around others who talk about cars because it isn't an interest of mine.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that we all don't have the same interests and hobbies and that our interests and hobbies have been programmed into us mostly by the environment we were brought up in so judging those who have an interest in cars is irrelevant and only shows how our interests and hobbies have been programmed into us so I realize that I also have been programmed into certain interests and hobbies, mainly listening and playing music.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that my hobbies and interests are more important and have more substance than those of others resulting in me thinking I am better than those who don't share my same interests and hobbies not realizing that I am living in separation by thinking I am above those whole like cars and sports therefore I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe I am better than others instead of realizing we are all one and equal.

When and as I notice myself becoming angry and having judgments towards those who talk about and have an interest in cars I stop and breathe. I realize that we all have interests and hobbies that have been programmed by our environment so judging someone for having an interest or hobby in something makes no sense because I realize that we have all been programmed into having these interests and hobbies. I commit myself to when being around those talking about cars to simply listen to what they are talking about and when I feel uncomfortable after being around these type of conversations I apply self-forgiveness aloud or write it out in my self-forgiveness notebook.

When and as I notice myself thinking that the things I am interested in are more important and have more substance than those who are interested in cars and sports - I Stop and I Breathe. I realize that the things I am interested in doesn't make me better than those who are interested in other types of things because we are all one and equal. I commit myself to say "Stop" when and as I notice thoughts of thinking that those people who like cars and sports are less than me.






No comments:

Post a Comment