Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Day 50: Cleaning for others

So here I go again cleaning when a friend comes over. Not really a friend but a new person coming over to hang out for the first time. I clean my apartment when this happens. I remember writing about this when I first started posting on the forum.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to clean my apartment when someone new comes over.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not take responsibility for cleaning my apartment for me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to go into an energetic state of rushing with cleaning before someone new comes over to hang out for the first time. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not take responsibility for cleaning my apartment on a weekly basis not realizing that I don't clean my apartment because I am living in a state of self-interest by not taking responsibility for the simple act of cleaning my apartment on a weekly basis.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that I am not in charge of my life if I clean my apartment for other people instead of myself thus I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not take responsibility for myself.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that I am presenting a false presentation of my self, presenting myself better than I really am if I clean my apartment right before someone new comes over thus I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to present a fake presentation of myself, trying to make myself look better than I really am.




No comments:

Post a Comment