Sunday, September 23, 2012

Day 53: Reactions


 I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that when I react to someone or something that I am reacting to something that exists inside of myself and that my reaction has nothing to do with another person or something but only myself. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that another person has done something to me instead of realizing that when I feel someone else has done something to me that it is only myself I am reacting to.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to blame others for the anger and rage that exists inside of me instead of realizing that when I react to others I am only reacting to myself and what I have accepted and allowed myself to exist as, using others as an excuse.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that no one can make another angry and that when I react with anger towards another it is something they are showing me that exists within and as me. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to ignore the reactions I have towards other people, thinking that they are causing my reactions instead of realizing that I am responding to myself. 

I realize that when I react to someone or something that I am only reacting towards myself and what I have accepted and allowed myself to exist as. 

I commit myself to investigate when and as I notice myself reacting to someone or a situation and blaming it on them for my reaction and within this I commit myself to investigate myself and what I have accepted and allowed myself to exist as that would cause these emotional type of reactions.  

I commit myself to stop blaming others for my emotions as I realize that I am only reacting to myself when I react with emotions to another. 












 

No comments:

Post a Comment