Saturday, September 29, 2012

Day 54: Justifying my existence based on others

I sometimes write about other people and the things about my life. I somehow, lol, I try to use others to justify my actions and emotions/feelings/thoughts/ideas and all of that shit.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to blame others for my state of existence and to write about others instead of myself and the patterns that I live and exist as.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I need to justify certain actions that I participate in because of other people and write about these actions/thoughts/emotions/feelings based on the other person instead of focusing on the patterns I participate in.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that it is not about another person but my relationship with the other person and that I am only the one in charge of myself and to write about the other person does no good because it is not about them but my inner relationship with the other person(s).

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that when I think someone has harmed me that it is not so but I have created this justification of someone harming me based on the backchat that I participate in and thus I forgive myself for accepting and allowing my backchat to create emotional thoughts/feelings inside of myself.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that backchat about another person leads to emotional thoughts/feelings when I think they have wronged me.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to relealize that my own backchat has led me to have emotional thoughts/judgments towards others whom I had that backchat about.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to backchat about another person in my mind.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that others can harm me in emotional ways not realizing that if I get hurt by another person that it was not the other person who hurt me but me who hurt me because I accepted and allowed it to happen which was based on the backchat I have had about the person who I think has hurt me.





No comments:

Post a Comment