Sunday, September 30, 2012

Day 55: Justifying my existence based on others cont...

I commit myself to notice when I am blaming other people in my mind and to investigate the blame that I place on others in my mind and to investigate the backchat that has led to me to place blame on another person.

I commit myself to investigate the reactions I have towards other people and the thoughts/feelings/emotions that create these reactions that I have towards another.

I commit myself to notice the thoughts/feelings/emotions that I have towards another person and within this I commit myself to investigate why these thoughts/feelings/emotions come up within me.

I commit myself to investigate the patterns and relationships that I participate in, not accepting or allowing myself to use others or write about others as a way of justification for my way of being as I realize that it is never about another person but about my relationship that exists in my secret mind towards the other person.

I commit myself to investigate my secret mind as I realize that all reactions that I have towards another person is caused by my own secret mind which is the judgments that I have towards another that only I am aware of.

No comments:

Post a Comment