Friday, October 5, 2012

Day 59: She makes me Nervous

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that I was worrying about my friend whose hair I shaved because I like her.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate in an emotional feeling of nervousness when I am around this girl that I like.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that this feeling of nervousness that comes up while I am around her is because I want her to like me resulting in me not being my true self while I am around her.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to want another person to like me instead of realizing that wanting another person to like me shows that I am not liking myself and being intimate with myself. I realize that if I was being truly intimate with myself that wanting another person to like me would never come up within me.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that if I go into an agreement with this girl that I like that I have to be intimate with me instead of her as I realize that being intimate with myself is being intimate with her and is what is best for all life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think about going into an agreement/relationship with the girl I like instead of living here in the physical breath by breath not realizing that I am going into the mind participating in an emotional experience of worry.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to get really excited about going into an agreement/relationship with the girl I like as I realize that this feeling of excitement will eventually run out and that an agreement is best when the two individuals are self-intimate with themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment