Sunday, October 7, 2012

Day 61: More on Reading

 This is a continuation from the blog entitled Day 60: Don't Like Reading and prefer Hearing

Why do I like reading certain things and not other things? When looking at myself I realize that I have created things in polarity. I have connected reading things that I like to a positive feeling and things that I don't like to a negative feeling but I have actually charged the word "reading" with a negative value. I have done this because I use the justification of preferring to listen to something rather than reading something. Reading schoolwork is also something I don't enjoy reading unless it is philosophy or something like that. I am taking music history right now and don't enjoy it. So both preferring to hear something instead of reading it and the idea of schoolwork is part of why I have charged the word "reading" to a negative value and therefore this is what comes up in my mind which is why I am selective with what I read. So this is like a type of mental program that exists within and as me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect reading things that I enjoy to a positive energetic feeling and reading things that I don't like to a negative energetic feeling.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect the word "reading" to classes that I like and classes that I don't like not realizing the role of polarity that exists within and as me.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to see, realize, and understand that preferring to hear something over reading it is why I have charged the word "reading" to a negative value.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to see, realize, and understand that I think of myself as an auditory/kinesthetic learner and use this to justify why I would rather hear something or do something rather than read something.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing the memories of taking online tests that tell you what kind of learner you are - and the results being an auditory/kinesthetic learner to exist within and as me and I realize that this is another reason why I have charged the word "reading" to a negative value.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think I can't read effectively because I think of myself as an auditory/kinesthetic type of learner not realizing this is simply a mind program/system that exists within and as me that limits me from reading effectively.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to see, realize, and understand that I have charged the word "reading" to a negative value because of reading for classes and when and as I think of doing homework this mind system/program is activated within and as me that limits me from reading effectively.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to see, realize and understand that liking to read certain things and not others is simply a mind system/program that works in polarity.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to see, realize and understand that this mind system/program exists within and as me.

When and as I notice this mind system/program being activated within and as me due to reading for classes that I don't like or like - I stop and I breathe. I realize that this is simply a mind system/program that exists within and as me that functions in polarity. I commit myself to recognize this mind system/program and to push through reading even when I don't want to or stop reading the things I like so much after having understood the material I just read, stopping the system of polarity that exists within and as me.

When and as I have thoughts of thinking of myself as an kinesthetic/auditory type of learner - I stop and I breathe. I realize that this is a justification for me not wanting to read the things I don't enjoy that holds me back before I even start reading. I commit myself to stop all justifications for why I am not going to enjoy reading something through the breath and through reading whatever it is that I am reading in a slow manner not accepting and allowing myself to miss what I was reading simply by reading things slow.

When and as I notice not wanting to read something when I can listen to it through using the free natural reader program - I stop and I breathe. I realize this is a form of justification that I have created over many years because of thinking of myself as an auditory/kinesthetic type of learner. I realize that I will be met with resistance when and as I read something that I don't like. I commit myself to push through reading what it is that needs to be read as I realize this is the only way to slowly but surely to remove this mind system/program that exists within and as me.

No comments:

Post a Comment