Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Day 62: Weed and Friends

 This is a continuation of the blog entitled Day 21: Weed and social circles

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that stopping using a substance such as weed or alcohol will result in changes in the people we interact with whom we call our 'friends'.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that even if you stop using a substance and are still 'friends' with the people you used that substance with that the interaction with these 'friends' will be different than they were before when the substance was used with those 'friends'.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not see, realize, and understand that I was only hanging out with certain people because of smoking weed and that our interactions were based on getting high together.



I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to see, realize, and understand that friendships based on using a drug are only friendships based on self-interest and if you take the drug away the friendship ends therefore confirming that the 'friendship' was never real or in anyway what is best for all thus I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hang out with others based on my own self-interest.

I realize, see, and understand that when you stop using a drug/substance that your friendships and world around you will inevitably change because there has been a mind system/program that has been removed.

I commit myself to investigate the relationships that I have with 'friends' and if any 'friends' or 'relationships' that I have with others is based on anything, be it mind systems/programs or energy - and within this I commit myself to live here within and as oneness and equality in all friendships as I realize, see, and understand that this is what is best not only for myself but also what is best for all.
















No comments:

Post a Comment