Friday, October 12, 2012

Day 64: Falling for the Forked Tongue

 Lately I have realized that I am the creator of my feelings/emotions/thoughts/pictures in my mind that I have towards other people. This bullshit all happens in the mind. It is self-created and believed to be true while it  only happens in the mind and is then made to feel "real" in this physical reality. And within this I see, realize, and understand that when people say nice words to me and seem interested in me that I create these feelings/emotions/thoughts/pictures in my mind towards these people which results in me thinking that they are good/trustworthy people just because nice words were said and that they all of a sudden seem interested in me. When and as I noticed the other side of the forked tongue I ignored it because I felt that this person was true just because of the beautiful words that were used. I was blinded by the positive/nice side of the forked tongue.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to see, realize, and understand that I am the one who is the creator of my own feelings/emotions/thoughts/pictures in my mind that I have towards other people and myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that another person has done something to me which allows me to be sad not realizing, seeing, and understanding that it was the thoughts that I have had toward this person that allowed these feelings/emotions/thoughts to cause an emotional experience of sadness to happen within and as me.

 I forgive myself for accepting and allowing the words of others to manipulate me into having good/beautiful thoughts/feelings towards the people who use these words just because they used good words and seem interested in me not realizing that I was actually accepting and allowing myself to manipulate my own self by hearing these good words and the interest they took in me through having backchat about this or that person.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to go into a feeling of happiness when someone says good things towards me or shows an interest in me not realizing that if I was intimate with myself that these feelings would not come up within/as me.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to ignore the other side of the forked tongue when and as I see it within another and decide to follow the made up thoughts/feelings that I have created in the mind because of the nice words that were spoken to me or an interest another person has shown in me not realizing that ignoring the other side of the forked tongue will be used in the physical soon or later enough and if there was backchat that I have created in my mind then an emotional experience of sadness, or any other type of emotion may come up when the other side of the forked tongue is manifested in the physical. 

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize, see, and understand that backchat towards another person results in feelings/emotions about this other person that only ends up in me hurting me through the backchat that I have had towards another person.

I commit myself to notice when and as I am creating thoughts towards another person and myself whether they are positive or negative and to investigate the feelings/emotions that these thoughts create.

I commit myself to notice when and as I believe that another person has harmed me in an emotional way and within this I commit myself to stop and breathe when and as I have backchat about another person as I realize that backchat towards another person only leads to emotions/feelings that take you out of being here in the physical and going into the mind.

I commit myself to notice and investigate when and as I feel happy towards another person because they seem interested in me and use nice words towards me therefore not accepting and allowing myself to participate in the forked tongue approach that others may use.


2 comments:

  1. I just did a Post on the other side of this point, my experience as the forked tongue.

    http://www.stevecjourneytolife.com/day-8-how-to-win-friends-and-influence-people/

    ReplyDelete