Sunday, October 14, 2012

Day 65: There is just so much to take on part 2

This is a continuation from the blog entitled Day 8: There is just so much to take on

     Lately I have been having feelings of overwhelmingness/too-much-ness. This hasn't happened in a while. Now I have multiple points that I am working on and a recent one has came up lately and this feeling of having so much to take on is relevant. There is a certain amount of energy that is involved in this that does end up in me having highs and lows and virtually no stability. I worry about these highs and lows now and haven't in a while. I realize that living here in this reality that I will be faced with different and new points through space and time. This recent point that has came up hit me in the face and was something rather unexpected.

No comments:

Post a Comment