Monday, October 15, 2012

Day 66: There is just so much to take on - part 3

 Continued from : Day 8: There is just so much to take on
                           Day 65: There is just so much to take on part 2


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate in an emotional feeling of overwhelmingness when I see and realize that I have accepted and allowed a lot of bullshit in my life.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to see, realize, and understand that we can only take on one point at a time.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize, see, and understand how the breath assists us in this process.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize, see, and understand that when I have emotional feelings of too-much-ness/overwhelmingness that I have not been aware of my own breath.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize that this is a process that has to be walked breath by breath and one point at a time.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire/want all the things I accept and allow within and as me to not exist anymore, not realizing that this want/desire for the things that I accept and allow within/as me to go away all at once was only a thought.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to picture in my mind how things will be different after sorting out the point that I am working on instead of realizing that it doesn't work like that. Taking on one point at a time can only be done through space and time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize, see, and understand that by imagining the point I am working on to be sorted out that I am in fact not walking the point in space and time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to imagine the points that I am currently working on to be removed without realizing that it has to be done in space and time which is different than imagining the points I am working on to be sorted out.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to see, realize, and understand that when I am working on one point at a time that other points will arise. I realize that when working on one point and sorting it out that another point that is connected to it will most likely show itself.

I forgive myself for that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realize, and understand that I am investigating what I have accepted and allowed myself to exist as and that sorting this out is going to take time. 

When and as I feel overwhelmed with thoughts of thinking that there is just so much to take on - I stop and I breathe. I realize, see, and understand that there is much to be sorted out and that the only way to sort myself out is to do it breath by breath, point by point, day by day, and I realize that more points will be opened up along the way.

When and as I notice myself imagining myself sorting out a point I am currently working with - I stop and I breathe. I realize, see, and understand that when I imagine myself having something sorted out in my life that it is not sorted out and I imagine it sorted out in order to make myself 'feel' as if it is sorted out.

I commit myself to bring myself back here to the physical when and as I notice myself going into the mind through focusing my attention on the point that I am currently investigating and sorting out.






1 comment:

  1. Cool Johnathan - breath actually is a pivotal point not to be missed within all of this.

    ReplyDelete