Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Day 67: Fear of being seen with pimples

I remember doing a vlog during "Fear Week" where we were exposing childhood or current fears. The vlog was called "Fear of being seen with pimples". So right now I have another big zit on my face and fear being seen and others noticing it. It is quite silly because I decided to shave my hair so I could face these types of things. The thoughts like "What will others think?" Facing myself in who I am, not based on some made up idea of how I picture myself or want others to see me. So this pimple is actually a form of support. If I fear being seen with a big ass zit on my face then it shows me something about myself. It shows me that I am wanting to look a certain way which is created through the mind. The mind is quite a Mind-Fuck, LOL!

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear being seen with a pimple on my face.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear being around others when and as I have a pimple on my face.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think others will judge me as 'ugly' if they see me with a pimple on my face.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not see, realize, and understand that I fear being seen with a pimple on my face because I have created an image in my mind of how I like to see myself and how I want others to see myself.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize, see, and understand that this pimple on my face right now is actually a form of support by showing me how the self-created image of how I want others to picture me and how I picture myself has been messed with which confirms that I am living according to a made up image in my mind that has nothing to do with the physical but only the mind.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to see, realize, and understand that having a pimple on my face and fear being seen with this big pimple on my face is showing me to myself by challenging the self-created mental image of how I think of myself and how I picture myself to be seen in the eyes of others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create an image in my mind as how I picture myself as being acceptable looking and what is not acceptable looking and I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create an image in my mind of how I want others to see me. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not see and realize when and as my own self created image of how I want others to see me is activated and within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to let this program/mind system continue running within/as me. 









No comments:

Post a Comment