Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Day 68: Fear of being seen with pimples continued

 This is a continuation from the post entitled Day 67: Fear of being seen with pimples

I commit myself to face my surroundings when and as I have a pimple on my face as I realize/see/understand that by doing this I am facing myself.


I commit myself to notice when and as the self-created images that I have created in my mind have an influence on myself and my daily life.



I commit myself to notice when and as I have a pimple on my face and feel scared to be around other people because I think they might think I am ugly because of the bump on my face as I see/realize/understand that a pimple is actually a form of support by challenging the made up image of how I want others to see me and how I see myself.

I commit myself to investigate all of the self-created images oh how I want myself to be seen by others which are created in the mind and I commit myself to notice when and as these thoughts/ideas/mental pictures/images come up within and as me.

I commit myself to investigate why I feel scared being around people when I don't look how I want to look according to the self-created image I have created in my mind.



No comments:

Post a Comment