Thursday, October 18, 2012

Day 69: What the Fuck is Self-Honesty?

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realize, and understand what self-honesty is.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize the difference between self-honesty and honesty. 

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realize, and understand that self honesty means facing one's self in every moment of breath when a point shows up and we are a faced with a choice to either keep living the same pattern or walk through it. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to live day by day, thinking that I will change just because I am living day by day and over time things will change because of the time factor instead of realizing, seeing, and understanding that self-honesty is taking responsibility for the things that only I-myself am aware of.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to want/desire justification from others for changing myself in ways that are best for all instead of realizing/seeing/understanding that if I want/desire justification from others that I am changing then I am not living withing/as the principles of what is best for all.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that living in ways that is best for all needs no justification as I realize that if one wants/desires justification then one is living based on desire/wants and self-interest and not in fact what is best for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blind myself from what I have accepted and allowed myself to be and become.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that being self-honest means taking responsibility for one's self - as in what only 'You' know about and accept and allow.

No comments:

Post a Comment