Saturday, October 20, 2012

Day 70: What the Fuck is Self-Honesty? Part 2

This is a continuation Day 69: What the Fuck is Self-Honesty?

 Here I am continuing with Self-Honesty. I read a blog by Arvdas Platakis called Day 165: Remember Self-honesty in where he talked about absolute self-honesty and in doing this we will be faced with the dark side of things. So living within and as absolute self-honesty is not going to be a pretty thing.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize, see, and understand that living within/as absolute self-honesty that I will have to face the dark side of things which will not be an enjoyable experience but is necessary in order to live within/as self-honesty.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to live within/as self-honesty when I feel like it not realizing that I will have to go through the point again and again until I face myself within/as absolute self-honesty in every moment not just the times where I feel like it.



I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that by living within/as self-honesty when I feel like it that I am doing so based on energy because of not being self-honest during the times when I don't feel like it thus I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect energy to self-honesty.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear facing the dark side of myself within/as self-honesty.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that I have been living self-honesty within/as energy meaning I am not living within/as absolute self-honesty which only creates cycles after cycles and never actually moving through the points in which I am facing.

When and as I notice myself going into a state of fear or not feeling like to live within/as absolute self-honesty based on energy with the current point I am working on, I stop and I breathe. I realize, see, and understand that living within/as absolute self-honesty means I have to face myself when it seems not easy to and the moments when it doesn't seem easy to which will take me to a dark place and I realize, see, and understand that this is the only way to live/within as absolute self-honesty. I commit myself live within/as absolute self-honesty when and as I am working on a point and resistance comes up through noticing the lack of energy that comes up within/as me when I am facing this certain point.








No comments:

Post a Comment