Friday, November 30, 2012

Day 91: Self Honesty is what? [Part Three]


I commit myself to stop justifying to myself in my mind of why I am a good, moral, or 'honest' person and I commit myself to stop using justifications towards other people of why I am a good, moral, or 'honest' person.

I commit myself to stop and check myself to see if I am being 'honest' from a starting point of fear.

I commit myself to stop and check myself to see if I am being 'honest' in a way of justification, justifying why I am a good or moral person.

I commit myself to stop justifying to myself in my mind of why I am a good, moral, or 'honest' person and I commit myself to stop using justifications towards other people of why I am a good, moral, or 'honest' person.

I commit myself to notice when and as I am manipulating others into wanting them to think I am a good, moral, or 'honest' person and justify why to others in the form of manipulation.

I commit myself to before speaking or acting to make sure my starting point is of self honesty as in what is best for all.


When and as I notice myself going into a state of wanting/desiring to be 'honest' in the form of justifying  to myself or manipulating others to try and make them think that I am a 'honest' and a good person because I am honest - I stop and I breathe. I realize, see, and understand that justifying my own 'honesty' means that I am self dishonest otherwise I would have no reason to justify my 'honesty' and I realize that justifying myself to another is a form of manipulation by the very act of justifying my 'honesty' to another.  I commit myself to stop and check myself to see if I am being 'honest' in a way of justification, justifying why I am a good or moral person to myself in my mind or to another and if I see/notice myself justifying myself to myself or another to stop it when and as I notice myself doing it by saying Stop or physically stomping my foot on the ground to make myself see that I went into the mind and bring myself back here to the physical through the act of saying Stop or stomping my foot on the ground.

When and as I go into a state of wanting to speak what is on my mind to another person - I stop and I breathe and make sure my starting point is what is best for all within/as self honesty. I realize, see, and understand that being self-honest within the principle of what is best for all life means that I will have to stop and make sure that when I open my mouth and speak to another that I am doing so self honestly and not just speaking verbal diarrhea. I commit myself to before acting or speaking to another person to check out my starting point and to see if my actions and words I use are self honest within the principle of what is best for all and after checking myself to see if the words I speak to another are not self honest to keep my mouth shut as I realize that I am usually speaking verbal diarrhea.









No comments:

Post a Comment