Monday, December 17, 2012

Day 100: Hope [Part Two]


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hope that things in my life will work themselves out on their own.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe in hope.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realize, and understand that hope is sitting back and waiting for “something” to happen instead of standing up and directing myself.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that hope require no self-directive action or responsibility but only imagination.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that sitting and waiting for “something” to happen is what I have been doing my whole life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that waiting for “something” to happen is what I will do until I stand up and take self-responsibility.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I will end up with a job that I don’t like when I graduate not realizing that I am participating in the act of hope.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear taking action and standing up.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that using hope gives me a feeling of security.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that I use hope and the secure feeling it gives me because I fear taking responsibility.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear taking responsibility for myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear what will happen if I stop using ‘hope’ - going into the mind and imagining that everything will be ok instead of realizing that I fear taking responsibility and use hope as an escape to not take responsibility.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in the hope character.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to live in a state of uncertainty. Uncertain of what will happen if I stand up and take responsibility for myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself before I have even attempted to stand up and take responsibility for myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that I will fail if I stand up and take self-responsibility not realizing this fear is connected to why I sit back and hope for things to happen.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that when I hope I sit back in a static position and don’t actually move myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to sit back and wait for things to happen instead of standing up and taking responsibility for myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that I hope for things to happen because I don’t trust myself.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to realize that if I trusted myself then I would not participate in the hope character.


No comments:

Post a Comment