Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Day 101: Hope [Part Three]

When and as I notice myself acting out the hope character - going into the imagination and hoping for “something” to happen or change - I stop and I breathe. I realize that the only way I can change something is by self directive movement and that hoping for something to happen only happens in the mind meaning no self directive movement happens when acting out the hope character and going into a state of hoping for something to happen or change. I commit myself to investigate what it is that I am hoping to happen and to stop it by physically doing the action that is necessary in order for whatever it is I am hoping for to be achieved through standing up and directing myself in the moment instead of hoping for that “something” to happen. After stopping the hope character and I notice myself judging myself before standing up and taking responsibility for myself - I stop and I breathe. I realize, see, and understand that judging myself before even starting and fear of failing before standing up and taking self-responsibility is still a moment of waiting instead of taking self-directive action. I commit myself to stop all fear of failure and self-judgment that may or may not come up before standing up by moving directly to the task at hand that is of self-responsibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment