Saturday, December 8, 2012

Day 95: The Student Character

      When I look at those while at the university I see teachers as teachers and students as students. When I pass teachers in the hallway there is like this mental switch that clicks on that "oh here is a teacher" and when we part spaces and I see a student "oh here is someone who is not a teacher but a student". It is interesting, I have always noticed these changes that come up within me but have never realized what it is that I do when I go into these states of mind or characters. I have this mental idea of who I am supposed to be around teachers. This mental idea is "a respectful student who does everything he is supposed to do". This mental idea/creation is what I think the teacher thinks "a respectful student who does everything he is supposed to do". So I am creating this idea not of only what I think but of what I think the teacher thinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment