Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Day 98: What is real Self Forgiveness

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize and understand that forgiveness can be applied anywhere, no matter where I am.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that doing forgiveness can only be done in writing.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to do forgiveness during the day.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to only apply forgiveness within writing not realizing and understanding that I can apply forgiveness throughout my entire day, no matter where I am and what I am doing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to erase the forgiveness I have written because I believe it is not real or good enough.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to get stuck while applying self-forgiveness.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realize, and understand what it is that makes me go into a blank state while applying self-forgiveness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to rewrite and try and perfect my self-forgiveness statements in order for them to look good according to other people not realizing that this is only an idea in my mind that I have created.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize the difference between my private self-forgiveness and public self-forgiveness and that I try and perfect my public self-forgiveness.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to investigate why it is that I try and perfect my public self-forgiveness and not my private self-forgiveness.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realize, and understand that if I am pausing and re-writing my self-forgiveness when and as I write it down then I am not actually applying self-forgiveness because I have went into the mind.


No comments:

Post a Comment