Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Day 134: Verbal Diarrhea, Desteni, and George Carlin continued

Continued from day 133: Verbal Diarrhea, Desteni, and George Carlin






I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to label/define those who are part of a "freethinker" fb group as freethinkers and then went on to call those who reacted to the videos I posted as closed minded because they didn't agree with the videos I posted. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become angry when those who were responding to my videos said that I was part of a pyramid scheme and a cult instead of realizing that continuing conversations with people who have done no investigation into the message of what is best for all, and Equality and Oneness is a discussion not worth continuing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in verbal diarrhea where I respond to others with automatic emotional reactions and have accepted and allowed this to control how I discuss ideas with others.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to realize when emotional reactions dictate how I communicate with others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame others for talking verbal diarrhea instead of realizing that I was talking verbal diarrhea.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to talk/communicate with others without any awareness of what I am actually saying to another.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that when I am reacting to someone's response in a discussion in an emotional way that I am only showing myself the mind systems that exist within/as me and therefore want to start an argument based on this emotional reaction and that I am charging my mind with energy.






No comments:

Post a Comment