Friday, February 22, 2013

Day 135: Verbal Diarrhea, Desteni, and George Carlin Part 3




This continued from Day 133: Verbal Diarrhea, Desteni, and George Carlin

                                Day 134: Day 134: Verbal Diarrhea, Desteni, and George Carlin continued

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think of how a person will be and act just because they are part of a group that has a label/definition and if they don't act and are how I think the group is supposed to act then I judge them because they don't fit the label/definition of the group and within this I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to realize that by thinking of how a person will act and be according to the group they are in that I am separating myself from them by creating a preconceived idea of who they are according to the label/definition of the group.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become angry when someone says I am part of a pyramid scheme and a cult instead of realizing that since they have not done the homework then they don't know why I am not part of a pyramid scheme or cult and getting angry because someone hasn't done the proper research is not justified because I am getting angry as if someone is expected to know something about something they have not properly investigated. It is like getting angry at a person who is expected to know how to kick a hacky sack when they never have.



I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to realize that when I am participating in verbal diarrhea when having a discussion about certain ideas that I am trying to prove myself or win the discussion therefore approaching the discussion as if it is a competition that has a winner and a loser thus I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to be the winner of a discussion.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to when having a discussion and I am participating in verbal diarrhea to fear losing having a discussion thinking if the other person(s) win and I lose then I am less of a person than they are and I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to realize that wanting to win a discussion with others confirms my Ego by the very fact that I approach conversations that have to do with ideas as if their is a winner and a loser.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to continue in discussion with others in verbal diarrhea and even knowing that I am doing it but want/desire to win the discussion and end up continuing the conversation until I feel like I have "won" the discussion which is really only an argument.


I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to realize that when I am having a discussion with no self awareness of what I am talking about that I am spurting out verbal diarrhea and that having a discussion while in this state of mind is no conversation/discussion at all but only mind systems at war with one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment