Saturday, February 23, 2013

Day 136: Verbal Diarrhea, Desteni, and George Carlin Part 4





Continued from:

 Day 133: Verbal Diarrhea, Desteni, and George Carlin 
 Day 134: Day 134: Verbal Diarrhea, Desteni, and George Carlin continued
 Day 135: Verbal Diarrhea, Desteni, and George Carlin Part 3

I realize that because someone is part of a group that it doesn't mean that it is who they are as a human being and that labeling/defining another person according to a group they are a part of is me separating myself from others. 

I realize that getting mad at someone who reacts to the message of what is best for all life in a negative way is not worth it and only shows me that I want them to come around to my way of looking at things which isn't how things work.

I realize that I haven't lived the words I have spoken with others which is why I get mad if they don't agree with me otherwise if someone attacks me or doesn't agree then I would not have gotten mad.

I realize that when I am having a conversation with another person(s) about ideas, the state of the world, and Equal Money, and Desteni and I start to get emotional and my body starts to tighten up that I am about to start talking verbal diarrhea and an argument if I haven't yet already.

I realize that approaching a discussion as if there is a winner and a loser is not a discussion but mind systems at war. 

I commit myself to stop labeling those who are part of a group in my mind where I make up ideas about who they are and what they will act like according to what the group is called and to stop any pre conceived ideas of how those in the group will act.

I commit myself to notice when and as I am spurting verbal diarrhea when having a conversation with another person or persons and to not accept or allow myself to continue talking verbal diarrhea.

I commit myself to notice how my body tightens when and as I am going into an argument and to stop myself, as my muscles tightening up is a clear indication that I am preparing myself for an argument and/or spurting verbal diarrhea.

I commit myself to stop and breathe when and as I notice myself going into a state of competition where I want/desire to win an argument with my point of view and I commit myself while having a conversation/argument and want/desire to have the upper hand or get the last word in - thinking that this is a way to win the conversation/argument to stop right there because I realize that when I am talking to others and approach the conversation as if it was a competition then I am spurting verbal diarrhea.

I commit myself to notice when and as I am having an argument with someone else having to do with the state of the world, philosophy, Equal Money, and Desteni and trying to prove myself right and that they are wrong.

I commit myself to notice the energy that happens in my body before and during an argument that I have with another person(s) and to not accept or allow this energy to continue and I commit myself to walk through the resistance that happens when my body is energized .


1 comment:

  1. "I realize that when I am having a conversation with another person(s) about ideas, the state of the world, and Equal Money, and Desteni and I start to get emotional and my body starts to tighten up that I am about to start talking verbal diarrhea and an argument if I haven't yet already"

    I have a tendency of overcomplicating things and reading this blog shows me (again) that it's about keeping things simple and applicable. I only get to the complicated stuff if I can stand stable in daily life.

    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete