Thursday, March 7, 2013

Day 143: I don't feel like doing the dishes

Cleaning the dishes is something I tend to put off. I put it off until I have nothing clean to put food on. After the day is almost done I have a small pile of dishes and think to myself "oh I should clean those dishes so they don't start to pile up but I don't feel like doing that right now." The next day goes by and even more dishes pile up and I think the same thing. By then, cleaning the dishes seems like it would take forever to clean - That is what I think so I don't do it. The next day comes and I use any dishes that I have left to make food and this is when I usually run out of dishes. Sometimes I will just go to a fast food place because I don't want to have to clean dishes or make food. I think "It will take at least 30 minutes to cook something so I am just going to go to Wendy's."


I remember writing about this maybe a year or so ago and I am still doing the exact same thing. Putting cleaning the dishes off until I have none left and I am forced to clean them so I can eat something. When I do clean the dishes it is quite nasty because they have been sitting in the sink for a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment